1. Andrew McCutchen will be just fine.
2. Anthony Rizzo could be up any day with the Padres not hitting, and getting nothing from their current first baseman Brad Hawpe. Also worth noting, 10 games ago, Bryce Harper got contact lenses. Since then, he has a .419/.510/.935 slash line, four homers, four doubles, and six walks. He won’t be in the majors this season, but starting to convince me he could compete for an opening day 2012 spot.
3. Kendrys Morales will hit when he gets back.
4. As I’m working on the starting pitcher rankings, I still don’t know how to rank Roy Halladay, Josh Johnson, and Jered Weaver. 1A, 1B, 1C?
5. The starting pitcher and reliever rankings will be up tomorrow, along with the new “Walking the Walk” update.